A Message from OCuSOFT®
Regardless of where you are in the world, the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact is being felt, and the repercussions are still unknown. However, one clear thing is the need for all of us to be vigilant to stop the spread of the virus. It is our job to protect our loved ones, our colleagues and the community at large. We hope that all of you and your families are doing well during this challenging time.
OCuSOFT® is committed to giving the ophthalmic community unparalleled support in the coming days, weeks and months. We remain open to ship to all of our customers to deliver safe, reliable and affordable products to the community by taking measures to help slow the spread of the virus, while at the same time allowing us to maintain the continuity of our business as much as possible.
With that in mind, we have implemented the following Company policy changes:
• Providing work from home arrangements for all employees who can do so
• The initiation of split shifts for essential personnel to limit the number of people in any area at any given time
• Implementing cleaning, disinfecting and sanitation measures at workstations and throughout the building
• Required use of surgical masks/face shields to limit the spread of respiratory moisture particles
• Pre-screening of all individuals entering the building
We remain hopeful that we will be able to return to normal operations quickly. We will continue to monitor guidance from health care officials and will make appropriate decisions as new information becomes available. So much of what we’ve seen over the last few weeks has been heroic, from the hospital healthcare workers, grocery and pharmacy employees, our dedicated teams working in our warehouse to the way you and your families have banded together.
A commitment to help all families is at the heart of OCuSOFT®’s mission. Our goal is to be here for you and keep navigating through this uncertainty together – and we will do everything in our power to live up to that promise. Thank you for your understanding as we all do our part to ensure business continuity during these unprecedented times.