The CATS Tonometer Prism (Correcting Applanation Tonometer Surface) is the first innovation in applanation prism technology in 60 years. Rigorous and consistently repeatable clinical tests have proven that the CATS Tonometer Prism brings significantly more accuracy to Intraocular Pressure (IOP) measurements than the legacy Goldmann Applanation Tonometer (GAT) IOP prisms. The CATS Tonometer Prism has an innovative concave-convex prism surface that captures critical central corneal thickness (CCT), corneal hysteresis, tear film and corneal curvature data to provide more accurate IOP measurements.
- More accurate results (94% improvement for at-risk patients) based on scientific studies*
- Integrates seamlessly with all existing Goldmann type tonometers by simply replacing the GAT with the CATS prism
- Maintain existing clinician measurement technique and patient throughput
- Perfect for all patient populations and all eye care clinicians
- Ergonomic design for increased clinical functionality
*see www. catsiop. com for 7 peer-reviewed studies